my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'm feeling overwhelmed here at work. There is just so much to be done and I know I'm spinning my wheels. I'm just not getting anything accomplished. I don't know if it's the sheer volume of stuff that's sapping my motivation or if I'm still just completely burnt out. Today, I just want to put my head down and tell everyone to go away. My office is a mess and I know I'm not going to get anything else accomplished.

And what do I do when I can think straight? I think about knitting. I really, really have to get my priorities in order or things are just going to get so much worse! I have a lot of people counting on me and I need to step up to the plate.

In other news (still not knitting related), I brought in lunch (to save money) and I'm not going to eat it. I need to step outside for a bit. Then I need to get prepared for this meeting I'm having.

Oh, and I'm home alone with the dog and baby because my husband gets to go out and have a life.... Bitter much?

No comments: