my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

new socks, no picots

Here's my new sock. Gasp, no picot hem! Nope, 1x1 ribbing. I wanted something different and, of course, I quickly got bored with the ribbing. The color didn't photograph well, it's actually more neon and grass-like than minty. Anyway. It's going to be mostly stockinette with a rev-stockinette panel down the back onto which I am placing stockinette shamrocks. I have no idea when I will wear these socks; I'm not really into green. But, they're perfect for Project Spectrum this month.

I have a couple of projects in mind for the next PS colors: BSJ in green KnitPicks Shine; ballband dishcloth style pillow in Sage Calmer for my living room; brownish socks if I have time.


On the poetry front, I've got nothing. No inspiration today, so I'll have to find some time to work on it.

No comments: