my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

so addicted

I couldn't stop knitting on the last ballband dishcloth yesterday on the train, even though I was really, really sick and heading home early. I've finished up all of M-i-L's buttercream dishclothes. I wove in the ends last night while Billy was doing his meds. I'll try to get a pic before I gift them on Saturday. The girls at knitting yesterday were very impressed with the dishcloths. Yes, I was fortunate in that I didn't get sick until after knitting.

I was also fortunate in that a couple of immodium and a nap had me in good shape for taking care of the B last night. He was pretty easy, though.

Poor hubby didn't get home until after 8. He did get to give B a quick kiss before he went to bed.

I was in bed by 9:30 last night. I wasn't having symptoms, but I was beat.

I'm back to the zebra jaywalkers as my commute knitting. Yes, the last dishcloth had supplanted the socks. I'm just about done the gusset. My goal is to be working the toe this weekend.

I've started thinking about what to take on our trip next week. I'm leaning toward Hubby's aran, a red scarf I cast on this morning (Patons Classic in Bright Red in the spiral pattern from the Knit stitch a day calendar), and yarn for a felted bucket hat and mittens for me. We'll see if any cotton jumps out of the stash at me between now and Tuesday night.

No comments: