my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, November 30, 2006

froggin' the zucchini

I have to rip out about 4 inches of Ddad's sweater. Don't feel bad for me. It's inches after the armhole shaping and it is only a couple of rows per inch. If only I could follow the simple cabling directions for this sweater. Oh well, it will be a quick fix. I should still have the left front done tonight. I'd show you a picture, but I'm at work and photos don't like to post for me here.

I'm wearing my recently finished Chickami with my CeCe today. I'd show you that but ditto the part about the pictures.

One thing to note. It's gotten much easier dressing Billy lately. For some reason he's been insisting on socks first (and we've been quickly picking a pair) and then the rest goes pretty smoothly. I know, it's going to blow up in my face tomorrow.

No comments: