Starting in the upper right and moving clockwise:
I cast on for CeCe Saturday afternoon, 241 stitches (I added four repeats to make up for my plus-sizedness). I finished my errands before Hubby did and went to work while I waited for him to get home so he could take me to watch the Devils prevent themselves from being swept (nice anniversary celebration for us). I've finished one full repeat, working during TV time Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I've had to tink back a couple of rows for not paying attention and not fully executing those sl k2tog psso in the 6th row of the chart. I didn't realize it until I was working the 8th row. I'm enjoying it though. This is going to be a great little sweater.
The stockings are moving along well. I moved to the circs last night. I need to measure my leg to see how long this is supposed to be before the increases. I hope to have them both stockings done and in the mail by the end of the month.
This lovely skein was my Mother's Day gift to myself. I've been wanting to start my dyeorama project, but hadn't had the chance. I went with an extremely low-tech warping solution (three dining room chairs lined up) and used three shades of kool-aid. I've got a few things to work on. I was going for a solid stripe (immersed) followed by a more splotchy stripe (painted) then the solid and a different splotch. The purple splotches broke into pink, blue and some purple. The green splotches barely show and my blue solid is way lighter than I had hoped for. Obviously, I really screwed up the purple (was the yarn too wet or too dry). I used too much water on the green stripes and should have made a more concentrated dye bath for the blue (which was immersed not painted). It's pretty, but not what I was expecting. Can't wait to try again.