my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, May 05, 2006

and it's slow-growing grass

Not much knitting done yesterday. I spent a lot of my commute ripping out a row and a half because I thought I knew what the next row of the pattern was going to be and I was wrong. Oh well. I don't think I'll get much done this weekend. I'm not really feeling the love for this thing. I'm nearly done the first repeat of the large motif and the picture on the model shows I only have to do five more. I need to check the body length to see if it will be okay for Hubby's disproportionately long torso. Good thing I don't have to finish this in May.

I am thinking about starting something less mindful. We're going to support our community theater group tonight, even thought they're putting on Aida and we didn't really like it on Broadway, we're going to go for at least the first half and I wish I had something stockinette that I could just cruise through. But, I really should cast on for my sister's second stocking, now that I have her feedback (needs a plain bottom to the foot).

No comments: