my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, July 02, 2004

BUP is finished! Yay me. Unfortunately, it's HUGE. Into the wash it goes. I hope a spin and some time in the dryer will shrink it up a little bit. Not too much, I've got curly hair and a looser hat means less hat head, but it's waayyy too big now.

In stash building news. I am the proud owner of some Rowan Calmer in Coffee Bean. It's going to be a sweater for my Mom. Merry Christmas! And Rob says he'll be shipping out my Charlotte today! Yippee! I'll have both early next week.

I'm puttering along on the Tucker swatch. I do not like the Linen Drape; it splits a lot! I also picked up the mini poncho and realized I'd been doing the flowers all wrong. RIIIP!! Two rows gone. I think I've got it now.

I did start swatching a bit of Calmer from my stash. I love it! I can't wait to make something with it.

Have a Happy 4th for all us Americans.

No comments: