my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, March 06, 2008

AC baby

Fronts go so much faster when they're half the width! I'd be very happy to finish this in the car tomorrow. We'll see. I have just over two weeks to get the whole thing done.

So, we're still going to AC tomorrow. I'm happy about it. I need a little break. I love my son and he did stay with his grandparents last Saturday night, but two nights away will be enough to recharge my mommy batteries. The repetition and non-stop chatter are wearing on me a bit. I'm sure I'll be very happy to see B again Sunday afternoon.

We're going to the "Celebration of the Suds," which is basically a beer tasting with entertainment. I wonder how many attendees will be like us, having planned the trip back when they thought the parade was this weekend.

See you on Monday.

No comments: