my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, June 05, 2006

long time, no blog

I can't believe I've not blogged since May 26. Over a week.

Let's see if I can sum up:

Had a great time with the in-laws
Spent a haggard three-day week at work
Fun, baseball-filled weekend in Baltimore with the Hubby
Back to the haggard work thing

However, my last Herrschners order arrived. The colors are a bit wilder on the fluo (white with neon ribbon wrapped around is best way to describe) and the peach cotton cashmere is a bit more khaki. But I'll use them, eventually. I may wait until I know a baby girl before I do anything with the fluo.

Hubby's father's day gift also arrived. That was quick I only ordered it Thursday.

Billy broke my heart this morning. He woke up and cried and cried for Grammy. I think it's the first time I've not been able to comfort him (except, obviously, when I've pissed him off). I nearly cried myself. Guess Hubby and I need to be home a bit, hmmm?

I know it's June and it's supposed to be about blue, but I took this back and May and just took it off my camera today. I'm so glad we bought those washable markers.

Actually, I'll have some blue this week. I need to re-skein my dyeorama yarn and get that out. I'll also be FO'ing a couple of non-blue things. Including stockings (finished the knitting last night) and the beach jacket.

No comments: