my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, June 12, 2006

tequila sunrise

Look what came in the mail for me on Friday!
Cygknit was my swapper. Didn't she do a great job? Perfect colors for me. Plus, she included some Lindt chocolates. Little sheepy-shaped milk chocolates and one of my favorite white chocolate truffles. No, they didn't make it to the pic. You know you're swapper's been reading your blog when she can tell you what the answer to a meme was from ages ago (I was a tequila sunrise on that cocktail meme way back when).
These skeins went out to my swappee on Saturday. Colors seem pretty accurate. Hope she likes them! I also (well, Hubby and B) mailed out the stockings which I seemed to have neglected to photograph.
My newest sock is going along. I'm in the middle of the slog to the toe. And I did manage a couple of more rows on Cece. I've started the v-neck shaping. A lot of housework was done this weekend (my parents are visiting and we'd reached our dirt-threshold anyway), so not much knitting.

I think I'm going to sign up for another along, Knit Sock Kit Swap. I figure I should have plenty in stash...

No comments: