my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

of socks and stash

I finished the chevron socks Friday. Sorry, no pic of my feet this time. I also received an Elann order (placed last week when they posted the multi-colored Esprit) and a skein I ordered from Cabin Cove Mercantile (Dave's blog is in my side bar, yes I'm too lazy to link today). I'm thinking the laceweight from Dave would make a great Icarus shawl (Interweave Knits summer 06).

I'm ripping and knitting a sock of my own make-up (hard to say you're desiging an anklet) from the regia cotton surf. First one was too big but it took me nearly to the toe to admit it, second seems like it's going to be a mite too small. Fortunatley, it's only a few days of concerted knitting time I'm wasting (Saturday, Sunday and yesterday).

Cece is making slow progress. I'll finish her someday....

No comments: