my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just doing some Spring Cleaning

Today's blog time went into tidying up the sidbar. I moved the 2005 FOs to an entry and the title in the sidebar links to that. I also removed the Stashquisitions list. Just haven't been keeping up with that and I don't feel like digging through to find the info to update. Besides, most of my recent purchases, besides sock yarn, are going to my May and June Project Spectrum projects, aka, Hubby's Green Aran and Hubby's St. Andrew's Cross Pullover.

I've been knitting away on the second broadripple, started the heel flap last night. I'm still working on the beach jacket, too. I put sleeve 1 aside and will be ripping it shortly after I determine my approach to sleeve 2 was better.

No comments: