I did separate out for the sleeves of the beach jacket on Friday's ride home. I finished up the body yesterday and my Devils game knitting was the first sleeve. I'm about three inches in and it's a pain! I wish I knew where my US7 DPNs were. This two circs things not cutting it for me with this yarn at this gauge and diameter. Oh well, the good thing is the sleeves keep getting smaller when knit from the top down.
I had been worrying about running out of yarn before doing the neckline and the front edges, but I still have a ball I haven't touched, so I should be fine.
I defaulted to 2x2 rib when finishing the body. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it that way.
I need to pick broadripple back up again. Especially since this jacket is no longer easy commute knitting.
Hubby started a new job yesterday. It's going to be interesting adjusting to a new schedule.