my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Started skein 10 this morning. I got to do a bit last night watching Westminster on TV. Molly had a new bone, so she left us alone for a while. We rooted for the bulldog, but he lost out to the standard poodle.

I'm trying to decide what to work on next. I want to knit a crate blanket for Molly; I think in sea green and off-white. I've been toying with using it to practice stitches. I'd do a bit in garter, then stockinet, etc. On the other hand, I have a pattern for a really cute jack o'lantern blanket. One of my aunts-in-law has a Halloween birthday. The hubby suggested making it for her. That would be a good project for the commute; it's done in pieces. But I hate piece work. Well, I hate sewing all the little pieces together!

I don't have to decide for a bit. The current project's still a long way from being completed. I just hope I still have the bug as strong as I do now. I'm nearly obsessive.

And, I know the pattern below isn't written properly. I'll fix it eventually.

No comments: