my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, February 21, 2003

Although I've done about 19 rounds (for about 5 1/2") on my hat since Wednesday, I don't feel like I've been a productive crocheter. I guess it stems from only getting about a row done on the blue hex. Of course a round on the hat is about 10 times faster than a round on the hex. I haven't had time to crochet at home the last few days. Last night, I was solo with the puppy. When she finally calmed down, she wanted to use me as a pillow. It's impossible to crochet with a 60 pound bulldog on your arm. Don't get me wrong, I love snuggling with her, I just wish I'd had some more time to work on the hex. I only have about three weeks before my trip to visit the family and I do so want to have it done by then.

I think I'm going out to lunch with some co-workers today, so that'll kill some of the time I had planned to work on the hat. Oh well, there's always the commute home.

No comments: