my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I spoke with my husband about the hat last night at the Devils game and he kindly pointed out that the hat is also NY Giants' colors. So, now I can wear it. Yes, I am a girl. I've just been with a sports-minded man so long, it's rubbed off!

I haven't done much on the hat since yesterday morning. I couldn't work on it on the way home last night; PATH trains are too crowded. And I just had to get out of the office at lunch.

I'll work on it tonight on the train home. I should be able to get it finished. I only have one or two rows left before I start on the reverse crochet edging. I remembered my F hook for the edging, too! Then it's onto the scarf. I really could have used both today. It's cold in NYC.

I'm debating what to start on next. My husband's suggested a few projects the last day or so, but they're not something I want to get started on right away. There may be no use for them and I won't know for sure for over a week.

I've been thinking about knitting a blanket for our puppy. She sleeps on towels in her crate, but she really likes the afghans we have on our sofas in the TV room. I think she'd like to have her own. And she won't be picky if my stitches aren't perfect. She also won't be picky about the color either. It will be a good scrap yarn, practice piece.

No comments: