my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, April 27, 2009

flashing

So, while B was out running around at soccer on Friday, I did this. I got a wee sunburn. Sunscreen next week.



I love how the heel flap on sock 2 is flashing.

In other news, my basement stairs are now safe again and we're well on our way to replacing the WC down there.

It's going to be a busy week. We've got game 7 of the Devils' playoff series tomorrow, Yankee tickets for Thursday (my first trip to the new stadium) and tickets to CDC's Peter Pan on Friday.

I had to bail on a work dinner for tonight. No way I can do dinner until 10 and the rest of this stuff in one week. Good thing it wasn't a mandatory work function.

Hubby and I put the bedroom air conditioners in this weekend. It was over 90 Saturday and Sunday and he just couldn't sleep.

No comments: