my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I had lots of hair yesterday. It was driving me nuts. I'd been growing it out for the last year because I wanted long hair for the wedding. Wedding over, hair gone. Hubby thinks it's a little short, but I love it. The hairdresser yesterday complimented me on my home dye job (so did the hairdresser on Saturday, but it means more in Manhattan, you know?).
I'm a bit further than this now, after a knitting lunch. This was four rows of the 32-row cable chart. Le sigh. This is going to take forever.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I think the length is perfect. It suits your face and it really lets those curls go now that they're free of some of the extra length.

CygKnit said...

Ooooo, I agree! Its the perfect length for your face.

Dropstitchknitter said...

Love, Love the Hair! It looked great long, too, but that short do is so becoming on you. And go with the flow - I had the same problem when I knit them - I don't know what it is about those socks...but they do come out nicely.