my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

cabling begins

I met my goal for yesterday. I've started the cabling on the front. 140 more rows to go, give or take.

Let me tell you, I'm really looking forward to starting something else. I know, I've only been working on this for three weeks, but with this weather, I'm seriously wanting some felted mittens and a bucket hat. Not to mention, I miss my Jaywalkers.

On the toddler sartorial front, Billy was not hard to dress today. I just asked if he wanted to wear his spider-man t-shirt. Considering he had a spider-man band-aid plastered across his forehead (over a mostly healed, really little scratch), I thought it would be a no brainer. For once, Mommy was right. And he didn't even balk at the black and red sweatpants which made him look coordinated. And red socks (what can I say, he likes Billy Joel). But, we got the right shoes on the first shot!

Yep, all too easy. Ask me how it went when I removed the unnecessary band-aid.

No comments: