my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I owe you some pictures

No new knitting FOs, but I've been cozied up to my sewing machine on migraine-less evenings and I've whipped out nearly 5 gift bags for next Christmas. I showed them to hubby last night. He thought they were cute, but asked me where I was going to store them until next Christmas. With the wrapping paper, silly man.

I've got a bunch more to make. I'll take pics tonight of what's done so far and do the whole magilla when they're all finished.

I'm not going 100% cloth right away. I think small children should have the joy of destruction on Christmas morning. When there are the smaller, more expensive presents under the tree for B, we'll go all cloth.

The only problem wiht so much sewing is I get no knitting done.

No comments: