my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

you can't please all the people all the time.

As I've noticed at a couple of blogs I read, at some point we learn that we just can't please everyone. I'm dealing with someone like that at work, and although we've been bending over backwards and I've been breaking procedure to expedite things, we just don't do things as well as she can. Makes me wonder why they decided to not just do it themselves...

Anyway. BSJ #4 will be getting its buttonholes tonight and I'll cast off. Then, I'll cast on for BSJ #5. I imagine this little jag of mine is getting boring. Sorry about that. BSJ #4 does make a good model though.
I'm thinking, thinking, thinking about M-i-L's birthday sweater. I've got three months, but I don't want to be rushing and stressing like I did over F-i-L's this year (and I need to make sure to make a bigger size than I think is appropriate). I really want to knit out of stash, but I'm not coming up with anything other than a white Ariann. Problem is, I've already knit M-i-L a white sweater. I really need to dig through the bins and see what else I can come up with. (But, don't be surprised if I cast on for a white Ariann for M-i-L.)

No comments: