my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, May 19, 2008

just another Monday

I've not got much to say. We had a nice weekend. Weather Saturday morning was fabulous. I finally put together B's soccer goal (gift from my parents a couple of Christmases ago). The little girl from next door, aka Shan-na and "my friend", came over and played for a couple of hours until lunch. Then we went to a church BBQ. Sunday was church, board games, and me making scampi for dinner. Oh, and I cleaned the main floor of the house while B was napping and hubby mowed. I really should do that more often. It's nice to have a dining room table that looks like a table instead of a pile of crap.

B's been really sweet. We've been chatting a lot at bedtime. Telling little stories and things. He's been super cooperative.

Not much sewing or crafting was done. I am nearly done BSJ #4, the all cream version. Next will be the yellow and green version (with cream if there's any left). Then I'll be done with the Shine sport.

I really, really want to do some sewing. I've got lots of plans for summer dresses and I really want to start one. I'm not sure I want to get into that involved a project in the evenings, but I have been planning on an apron since I made my sister's two summers ago.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like a busy, yet fun weekend!