my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, August 14, 2006

to rip or not to rip

So, not much knitting got done this weekend after Friday night. I went to bed early Saturday and Sunday, like right after B early.

But, I did finish the left front and cast on for the right front Friday and puttered a bit in the car yesterday (to church and the Yankee game). But, as I was checking the length of the right front to determine where to start the bust increases, I found a boo boo.

Tell me if you can see what it is:


I know my pics suck. I missed two rows in the second diamond repeat. My lunch group says to not worry about it, but I really think I need to rip it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to go with rip it, too, because at this point I think you sound as though if you don't do it, it will bug you for the life of this sweater. There's nothing worse than that, and it's easier to rip now. I'm not sure what it is with me, but there are some mistakes that I know will drive me round the bend while there are others that I can comfortably leave as they are. . . best to go with the gut feeling.