my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, February 24, 2006

I will not fall on this double axel

I'm not knitting enough. I finished yesterday's six inches on the bus ride in this morning. I'm going to fall behind if I can't get 6 more inches knitted up today. Granted, I got all weirded out like I was getting a migraine last night on the way (but without the aura so who knows). I took a pill (phenobarbital/tylenol/caffeine) and a nap and got better. I guess I just didn't knit enough watching TV. I have to do better if I'm going to get the gold. There are no silvers if I pull a Sasha Cohen or Lindsey Jacobellis and fall on my rump.

The next picture I post of this thing (assuming I don't post over the weekend) should be of a completed sweater.

In other news, Hubby and I just talked ourselves out of getting another dog. I don't know what we were thinking entertaining the notion it would be a good idea to adopt a great dane.

No comments: