my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, March 06, 2003

I'm in a very crappy mood this morning. Edgy and cranky. Don't know why. I wish I could have given my husband an answer after I had bitten his head off, but I can't think of one.

The scarf is going to have to be longer than 48 inches. I've gotten to the low 40s and it barely fits around my kneck and face. Urgh.

The fingers on my left hand that I use to hold and move the yarn are getting stiff and sore. I don't know if I'm over doing it or if it's the weather change this morning. Perhaps I should take some time off the hook and see. I'm not feeling all that enthused about the projects today anyway. Not feeling enthused about anything. I sure hope this passes quickly.

I had a good time last night and Chicago was great. I highly recommend it. I nearly clapped after a few of the numbers. Acceptable on Broadway, not so in the movie theater.

No comments: