my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bill's scarf

This scarf was going to be for Operation Red Scarf, but, again this year, I never got around to sending my packages (the gift card requirement seems to be insurmountable to my inertia). Not only that, but I didn't think it was right for Red Scarf. Then it hit me, my assistant manager is retiring and it's perfect for him. He's really tall and can carry off this kind of thing.

I gave it to him this afternoon. He seemed to really like it.

Today's my last day in the office until the 5th. I think I've got all the loose ends tied up. I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I'm so happy all of my Christmas knitting isn't due until next week.

I do have Christmas sewing to do though. My red dress needs the sleeves put in and the hem done. Then I need to repair my choir robe (don't ask). Next year, we really need to see about fundraising for some new ones.

I think B wants to make cookies for Santa tomorrow. That will be fun.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll try to post from home, but who knows!

No comments: