my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, November 17, 2008

thursday is for sewing?

I have to take Thursday off from work. Our dryer is still not working properly. I did try to convince Hubby we could hang dry our clothes inside forever, but he'll have none of that. Our upstairs toilet seems to be leaking around the base again (I don't understand since it's not wobbling like it was before we had it fixed the last time).

I'm thinking I could spend the day at home sewing. (Or knitting.)

You may not know this, but I have a sizeable fabric stash. Over the last two years, I have stashed (bought and not cut into) 180 yards of fabric from fabric.com alone. It's nearly a month of Billy's tuition. Ohfa. In my defense, this is the bulk of my fabric stash. I have some things that I've picked up elsewhere, but not nearly in the volume that I've stashed from Fabric.com.

Why am I telling you this?

Because I think I should spend Thursday sewing this out of this and this for Billy. He won't be able to wear it around home much this fall, but it might be good in SC next week.

No comments: