my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I forgot my knitting

I'm making a second, smaller pumpkin necklace (less i-cord between the pumpkins) and I forgot it. I haven't started any of the Christmas knitting. I plan on starting one project tonight. After I do some sewing and download a new audiobook. (I'm looking for reasons to not watch the election coverage with my Republican Hubby who is convinced he's going to be out of a job because of Obama's health care plan, which he has not read.)

I haven't voted yet. We just didn't get out of the house early enough to do it this morning. I'm going to grab an earlier train, pick up B and then go. Hubby can either meet us at the polling place or the diner. Unfortunately, I won't be knitting in line.

No comments: