my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, November 20, 2008

not a waste!

I called the service company back at about 11 and they said my appointment was deleted! She understood my problem and fixed it so that someone would come today. She told me that either the router or the tech would call me back. I pressed fabric, I cut fabric, I read blogs a little, I had lunch, I looked through my Interweave Knits Winter issue that came today. Finally at 1:15, the tech called. He was here at 1:30. I'd like to get the $200 I'm paying to fix my dryer back from the contractor that caused this problem. I'm sure being improperly vented for 4 years caused the coils to malfunction.

I got all the pieces cut out for B's jacket. The flat piping is pinned in place. I don't know that I'm going to get much actual stitching done this afternoon. Once Ezra leaves (that is his name, I am not making it up), I'm heading down to Joann's for a zipper and some batting to line the jacket.

I should go to the gym and take a shower, but forget that. Crafting calls!

Question for any sewists, do you cut out your patterns or do you trace them onto the fabric. My sister notes that she justs traces them. I'm thinking I'm an idiot for cutting all these years!

No comments: