my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

we have a waist

The body of Dad's sweater is nearly done. I started the ribbing last night.

Not bad for two weeks' work. I was very concerned Friday night that it was going to be too big. So I called my mom and had her measure my dad. I'll probably have 2" of ease around his widest part. Good enough for me.
When I asked mom to measure dad, she said "not worried about giving it away are you."
Give what away. In the last 6 years, I think I've given dad something other than a sweater twice. A hat once and a pair of socks last year, and the socks he specifically asked for. Were we expecting a surprise gift?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Maybe it's a cumber-bun! ha ha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddy said...

Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Thanks. Check out this link. I think that you might enjoy it.
http://mafiawarscheats.ratereviews.net/

Thanks
Eddy