my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Monday, November 30, 2009

sneak peek at the Christmas knitting

We had a wonderful thanksgiving. As is our tradition of the last 5 years, we drove to SC to spend it with my mother-in-law's parents. Long drive, long drive. Hubby outdid himself with the cooking. I ate too much chocolate, but got lots of knitting done. I didn't have to entertain B, since his Grandpa was there and he's his favorite playmate.

My goal was to finish this first Christmas gift before we got home Saturday, but I had to take a nap, not feeling well on the drive home and it just got too dark. So, I finished it last night. Yippee! I'm casting on for this second Christmas gift tonight. I had started it last night, but four rows in I realized I had the wrong number of stitches!


No comments: