my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm so tired again. This time, it's hubby's fault. I caught his cold. I think I'm going to bail on my workout today. I just want to go home and sleep.

I should go home and knit. I still haven't finished the back of Billy's sweater. I measured this weekend and I still had 18 cm to go. I ordered some yarn today from Elann for F-i-L's birthday sweater (green v-neck vest this time). So, I'll need to start on that as soon as the yarn comes in order to finish on time (3/23). Don't think B will get to wear his sweater for St. Patty's day.

I should go home and sew. Fabric stash continues to grow. Some fabric ordered yesterday (4 yds of flannel for lining projects a la Amy Karol and for a kid's jacket) and I'm seriously jonesing on a quilt design (no, not the one I'm supposed to have already made for B).

No comments: