my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby G's BSJs

I'm going to a baby shower tonight for a colleague in my knitting group, so I finally finished two more BSJs. The striped one alternated one row of each color. Which works great with three because you never have to cut the end and can carry them up the side. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to make it work for the last bit there.
I was talking to a friend about the shower yesterday and she asked me if I'd gotten a gift yet. I said, "yeah, I knit two baby sweaters." She said "of course you did." Then I said, "I knit five actually. They're like potato chips. You can't have just one."


Aren't these the greatest buttons ever?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute! I need to find that pattern so I can knit up some for my BF due in December.