my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Reading KnitDad, all I want to do is open a yarn shop. I'd have classes and get to knit samples. I'd love to be surrounded by yarn and knitting and crochet tools all day. And the books and magazines! What a joy to sit and knit or talk about knitting all day! There really isn't one in my area, as far as I can tell.

But, here I am with a knitting project and a crochet project in a bag by my feet and I can't even look at them, much less work on them. I have to remember to get a new bone for Molly on the way home tonight. Just so I can watch tv and maybe crochet in peace.

I worked on the painted desert afghan at lunch and I'm just loving the colors and the way they show off the pattern. It's going to take forever to make, but I just adore it!

I do feel kind of bad that I haven't touched the KG pillow since I got home, but her birthday is the end of July, so I can take some time off.

No comments: