my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, May 08, 2003

I'm just over 4 inches into the second side of the KG pillow. I got a lot done on the train and at home last night. I decided that I'm very bored with doing stripes, so I'm going to try intarsia again. I've designed a pretty flower and I'm sticking it in the middle of this side. I'm going to see how it will look if I do the flower in stockinette inset in garter stitch. If that doesn't work, I'll just make a stockinette panel. I'll be starting on that at lunch today. So, of course, the morning will crawl....

No news on the blanket still. I'm much more enthused about the pillow because there is a light at the end of that tunnel.

My next knitting project is going to be a tank top for myself. With a lot of walking on my commute and an office that's on the chilly side in the summer, I really like to have a few sleeveless layers. I'm going to do Jenna from Berroco. Now, I need to find a yarn. I'm thinking Lion cotton, but I don't know what color.

No comments: