my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, May 01, 2003

I told my husband yesterday on our walk home that I had been a very good girl yesterday. Lion Brand is having a clearance sale and I didn't order anything. He said he doesn't mind me spending the money as long as I'm going to use the yarn. So, he'd prefer I didn't order any more yarn until I finish with what I've got (my most recent order I assume and not the scraps in my stash). Evil me was thinking this morning that I could order whatever I wanted and just have it delivered to work and keep it here until I could take it home and use it. Although, since he does the books, it would be hard to keep purchases from him.

Mind you, I don't ask for his permission to buy things. I only ask him when would be a good time to spend money since he handles our books.

No comments: