my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Thursday, April 17, 2003

I finished weaving in the ends on the striped panels. I've finally picked the color for the bone motif on the Molly panel and hope to get that done today. I really, really wanted to have it all done before we left her for the weekend (the husband and I are going to Montreal to see Bruce Springsteend and the E Street Band), but doesn't look likely.

My next project is going to be the striped pillow for KG. I'm bringing that to Montreal with me to work on in transit.

Next week, I order yarn (and pillow forms).

I've decided to kill the sweater project. I'm not completely sure that the pattern I had been working on will be something I like. Since chenille is hard to rip out (it's easy to pull the short fibers from the yarn) I want to be sure that I'll like it when finished. I've got some other things in mind for future use.

No comments: