my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Finally, finally, finally, the middle panel is finished. I got it done last night. I lost my knitting drive last week and didn't discover it againg until yesterday. The rest of today is weaving in ends and sewing the panels together. Hopefully, I'll be able to present her with it tonight.

We limited our luggage this past weekend, so I couldn't take any knitting with me. Which was fine, because as I mentioned, I wasn't really in the mood. We had a great time, though. I think we really needed it.

Once I'm done with the Molly blanket, I'll start on the pillow for KG. Later this week, I'm ordering yarn. At least the color for mom & dad's new blanket and pillow forms. I'm thinking of getting some other stuff, but we'll see.

No comments: