my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

sharing some happies


A lovely colleague who's position has been eliminated and who's last day is Friday, stopped by and gave me this yesterday. It's handspun by her daughter-in-law. (Gosh, is that how you spell daughter? It looks so wrong.) It's merino and loverly. Socks, a shawl, something else?

I bought these for myself. $4 at the deli up the block. I moved to a new office and it has a small table and chairs. Soon as I knew I was moving, I decided to get flowers once a week. A little joy.

Finally, Molly decided to see if we had any breakfast leftovers while Billy and I were upstairs. I think she got tired of looking. When I walked into the room her chin had been down on her paws. This is her "what's it to you" face. Actually, she was just about to bark at me.

No comments: