my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Stashed Air

Not really. But I do have stash news and Air news.

In Air news, the front is done. Woot! I begin my trek through Sleeve hell today. (Well, I cast-on this weekend and I’ve got a few rows done already.) One sleeve now and then the back, and then the other sleeve, then pocket flaps, then seaming, then the collar. Gee, not as close to done as I thought!

In Stash news, I bought some Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran in coal from Elann. Of course, I really wanted casket, but I got beat out. Bummer. It will become Lush from the ASC collection. Yes, if it’s aran weight I look to the ASC collection first! Of course, I can’t actually pay for my order because PayPal is messed up. I could call, but who wants to actually talk to a person? I’ll keep trying PayPal.

No tidying was done last night. Billy decided he did not want to sleep. Much tidying to be done tonight!

It’s been an up and down kind of day. Good thing I’ve got such a great assistant manager to help me. I don’t think I could get through the day without her!

No comments: