my life as a crocheter & knitter & working mom

Friday, March 07, 2003

Yesterday's finger soreness was a good excuse to lay off the crocheting. I've barely touched the scarf since. I think I've hit that point in a project where I completely lose interest. It never happened with the blue hex, but I usually get completely sick of something and stop working on it for a while. Besides the soreness and the boredom, the weather can't decide if it's still winter or not. Yesterday morning, it was raining when I left my house, snowing when I got off the subway in Manhattan and down right icy when I walked home. It was freezing this morning, but they are forecasting 48-50 for the weekend and more snow next week! I thought I couldn't make up my mind.

I ordered a great book yesterday. I hope it's released Monday like it's supposed to be (I work in publishing I know how these things go). Then it will be in my hot little hands later next week. I haven't told my husband, yet, but I don't think he'll care. He wouldn't have any grounds to be bothered, he just bought tickets to 6 Springsteen concerts this summer. And, I still have money left over from my Fantasy Football win. (Yes, I the only woman and complete novice kicked all the boys' buts!)

No comments: